Labor visa is issued to foreigners and stateless persons who intend to carry out paid labor activity in the Republic of Azerbaijan and for this purpose arriving upon the application submitted by employer-government authorities of the Republic of Azerbaijan, juridical persons acting in the Republic of Azerbaijan or physical persons engaging in entrepreneurship activity without establishing a juridical person, as well as branches and representations of foreign juridical persons.
- For visa aplication form go to https://visaapplication.mfa.gov.az/
2.Passport (both original and copy)
- The passport must be valid for no less than three months after the date of your planned departure from Azerbaijan.
- Persons who are not citizens of Pakistan must submit valid permanent resident
3.Two passport sized photos.
- Photos must be taken within the last 6 months to reflect the current appearance.
- Colored photos must be full face and white background.
4.Invitation from the receiving party
- The receiving party must send the invitation through Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- For details receiving party may contact the Consular Department of Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Address:4 Shikhali Gurbanov Str., Baku, AZ 1009. For questions please call +994507600663.
- 20 USD for the citizens of Pakistan.
- Only complete applications can be accepted. The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents/information not mentioned in the list above upon the application.
- Foreigners and stateless persons temporarily staying in the Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of more than 15 days must get registered upon place of stay. For more information: https://www.migration.gov.az/en/oyq